Age 5-6 - Kindergarten Heroes
Home CEO Academy's Kindergarten Heroes TM Curriculum is currently offered for a limited time as a growing buy-in bundle - and now includes access to our Distance Kinders abridged version which you can use immediately to teach a full year of Kindergarten at home.
Designed and intended for homeschools but successfully adapted by traditional kindergartens as well, it covers common core and state standards for Language, Math, Science, Social Studies and Social Emotional Learning.
Kindergarten Curriculum Library
What is a growing bundle? A growing bundle is a product that is in development and is offered for purchase at a discounted rate. You immediately access all available materials (our abridged version can be used now) through your access to our curriculum library. As new materials are added to your library, you receive those additional materials at no additional cost to you. Simply login and download! We provide monthly emails summarizing what has been added to your library.
Kindergarten Curriculum Themes
The theme of the year is: Heroes - Amazing Adventures of People Who Inspire. It is broken into three Semesters:
- Semester 1: Heroes Who Invent & Explore (13 Weeks)
- Semester 2: Heroes Who Create & Entertain (10 Weeks)
- Semester 3: Heroes Who Help (13 Weeks)
Each kindergarten curriculum week we study one hero, one character trait and explore many fun themes your students will love! Themes like dinosaurs, architecture, archeology, music and much, much more!
By the end of the year, your students will be Kids Who CanTM, Kids Who CareTM and Kids Who ContributeTM! Because it doesn't matter who you are or what your age is - everyone can make a difference.
- "This is a great curriculum that covers every subject area! There are many ideas for activities and crafts. This resource also includes lessons for social-emotional development." - Melissa S., December 2020
- "This is curriculum is amazing! It truly has everything you need to support your learners in various aspects - and there's even more to come!" - One Kreative Kumu, December 2020
- "very engaging and fun" -Ashley A., March 2020
- "I've started doing the heroes curriculum with a group in our homeschool co-op. It is just amazing- the lessons are awesome, the conversations are fascinating and we all enjoy it very much." -Carmit H., November 2019
- "Great curriculum for a first time kindergarten homeschool mom! Thank you so much for this!!" -DeAnne S., September 2019
- "All of the little special motivational additions are going to be a hit with my kids. It is so affirming and exciting. Can't wait to Start!" - Cari R., July 2019
- "Amazing resource! Thanks for your hard work!" -Deborah, June 2019
- "I was surprised how invested the kids got in the lives we were studying. Great examples of perseverance and tenacity!" Heather G., May 2019
- "Amazing resource!" -Deanna, April 2019
- "Based on the units of study listed and the lesson plan structure, I am excited put this curriculum into place. I love the focus on ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Such wonderful role models for our children." -Angela, 2018
Kindergarten Curriculum Features
Here are some aspects of what this program has to offer:
Distance Kinders - Distance Learning Kindergarten Curriculum
Distance Kinders is an abridged version of Home CEO Academy's Kindergarten Heroes curriculum that is perfect for parents and teachers needing easy-to-implement distance learning resources. Each week includes a one-page weekly Activities At a Glance checklist as well as a consolidated weekly packet including all the required printables in one PDF.
What's Included with Distance Kinders:
- 1-2 daily activities per subject
- Weekly Activities At a Glance checklist
- Daily language and phonics activities
- Daily math activities
- Daily social and emotional learning / character education activities
- Weekly read aloud suggestions with reading comprehension activities
- Weekly writing prompts
- Weekly suggested art project
- Weekly science and social studies videos and journal prompts
- Full classroom organization and decor pack
- A mixture of digital and printable activities to keep printing down
- Access to all materials in the Kindergarten Heroes content library, which includes 50+ language, math and SEL unts and over 20 curricular supplements.
- Semester 1 - Weeks 1-13 Available Now
- Semester 2 - Weeks 14-23 Available Now
- Semester 3 - Weeks 24-30 Available Now. Weeks 31-26 coming soon.
Full Unabridged Program
- (2021): Daily teaching scripts for phonics, math and SEL (weeks 10-36), Math Centers, Weekly Science Experiments
- (2022): More Literacy Centers (Weeks 10-36), Interactive Read-Aloud, Circle Time/Daily Warmups, Additional SEL lessons
- (2023): Social Studies (additional content), Writing (additional content), Music n Munchies
Limited Time Offer
This kindergarten curriculum buy-in bundle will be available at this buy-in price for a limited time. To suit any budget, you can purchase this offer in one lump sum or as a subscription. We're excited for you to join in on this amazing journey!