Age 5-6 - Kindergarten Heroes
Home CEO Academy's Kindergarten Heroes TM Curriculum is currently offered for a limited time as a growing buy-in bundle - and now includes access to our Distance Kinders abridged version which you can use to teach Kindergarten at home in the 2020-21 academic school year.
Suited for both homeschools and traditional kindergartens, it covers common core and state standards for Language, Math, Science, Social Studies and Social Emotional Learning.
Kindergarten Growing Bundle
What is a growing bundle? A growing bundle is a product that is in development and is offered for purchase at a discounted rate. You immediately access all available materials. When new materials are added to your library, you are NOT charged again but will simply have access to the all the updates for life through your online curriculum library (which you'll receive access to upon purchase). By buying in early, you'll save over $250 on the final product price.
Distance Kinders - Distance Learning Kindergarten Curriculum For Fall 2020
Looking to teach Kindergarten through Distance Learning this Fall 2020? Distance Kinders is an abridged version of Home CEO Academy's Kindergarten Heroes curriculum that is perfect for parents and teachers needing easy-to-implement distance learning resources. Each week includes a one-page weekly Activities At a Glance checklist as well as a consolidated weekly packet including all the required printables in one PDF.
What's Included with Distance Kinders:
- 1-2 daily activities per subject
- Weekly Activities At a Glance checklist
- Daily language and phonics activities
- Daily math activities
- Daily social and emotional learning / character education activities
- Weekly read aloud suggestions with reading comprehension activities
- Weekly writing prompts
- Weekly suggested art project
- Weekly science and social studies videos and journal prompts
- Full classroom organization and decor pack
- A mixture of digital and printable activities to keep printing down
- Access to all materials in the Kindergarten Heroes content library, which includes 50+ language, math and SEL unts and over 20 curricular supplements.
- Semester 1 - Available Now
- Semester 2 - August 30, 2020
- Semester 3 - October 2020
Full Unabridged Program
- Phase 1 (2020-2021): Phonics and Fluency, Math, Math Centers, Literacy Centers (Management Lessons, Word Work and Writing Centers) and SEL (Introducing Character) . Currently Weeks 1-14 are available.
- Phase 2 (2021-2022): Literacy Centers (Play Skillfully Center), SEL (Building Character), Interactive Read-Aloud
- Phase 3 (2022): Circle Time/Daily Warmups, SEL (Growing in Character), Social Studies, Writing, Music n Munchies, Homework, Science
Kindergarten Curriculum Themes
The theme of the year is: Heroes - Amazing Adventures of People Who Inspire. It is broken into three Semesters:
- Semester 1: Heroes Who Invent & Explore (13 Weeks)
- Semester 2: Heroes Who Create & Entertain (10 Weeks)
- Semester 3: Heroes Who Help (13 Weeks)
Each kindergarten curriculum week we'll study one hero, one character trait and explore many fun related themes your students will love! Themes like dinosaurs and architecture and archeology and music and much, much more!
By the end of the year, your students will be Kids Who CanTM, Kids Who CareTM and Kids Who ContributeTM! Because it doesn't matter who you are or what your age is - everyone can make a difference.
- "very engaging and fun" -Ashley A., March 2020
- "I've started doing the heroes curriculum with a group in our homeschool co-op. It is just amazing- the lessons are awesome, the conversations are fascinating and we all enjoy it very much." -Carmit H., November 2019
- "Great curriculum for a first time kindergarten homeschool mom! Thank you so much for this!!" -DeAnne S., September 2019
- "All of the little special motivational additions are going to be a hit with my kids. It is so affirming and exciting. Can't wait to Start!" - Cari R., July 2019
- "Amazing resource! Thanks for your hard work!" -Deborah, June 2019
- "I was surprised how invested the kids got in the lives we were studying. Great examples of perseverance and tenacity!" Heather G., May 2019
- "Amazing resource!" -Deanna, April 2019
- "Based on the units of study listed and the lesson plan structure, I am excited put this curriculum into place. I love the focus on ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Such wonderful role models for our children." -Angela, 2018
Kindergarten Curriculum Features
Here are some aspects of what this program has to offer:
Limited Time Offer
This kindergarten curriculum buy-in bundle will be available at this buy-in price for a limited time. To suit any budget, you can purchase this offer in one lump sum or in three easy payments. We're excited for you to join in on this amazing journey!